Legal Conference on International Sport
of international sports rules and the CAS
The Scientific Group for Legal Studies and Services invite sport
specialists and stakeholders for the legal conference on
international Sport (confederation club competitions rules), to be a
forum for the following:
· Implementation of international legal rules of FIFA
· Development of national legislations to give effect to the
international legal rules
(including the FIFA’s) and Conventions regarding football.
· Activating the role of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in
resolving sport disputes.
· Training and preparation of legal specialists for court
proceedings pursuant to relevant rules.
· Problems regarding professionalism and transfer of players between
clubs (nationally and internationally).
· Legal limits of Players' Agents.
This conference shall be held in the ceremonial opening of the
African headquarter of the Court of Arbitration for Sport in 6th of
October City – Egypt on May 2011.
In this regard the Group invites stakeholders to Submit Preliminary
Ideas and Suggestions in order to enhance the conference.